Senior Java Developer/Architect
Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer or software related field
8+ years of experience in related field
- Designing, creating, implementing, and maintaining Java-based applications.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues related to Angular and PHP based applications.
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure.
- Will be responsible for development (create applications from scratch, configure existing systems), support and maintenance of applications.
- A solid understanding of how desktop/web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives.
- Test and develop software for client applications and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Prioritizing the task and executing tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID.
- Knowledge of Java, PHP, Angular, PowerShell Script and Delphi.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Struts, Play, JSF, and Spring MVC.
- Familiar with SQL or NoSQL databases like MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
What do we offer?
- A career-oriented position in a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with multinational clients in an international environment
- Be a part of an international team
- Opportunities to further develop your skills by participating in company sponsored internal or external technical courses