Marketing Manager (m/f/d) full-time or part-time (min 25h/week)
“We believe that the smart and effective protection of assets and resources is vital for
the continuity of our customers.”
We at ID-ware, have been very successfully developing software solutions for Identity and Access Management (IAM) for almost 20 years. With our software solution, we protect all the valuable things that make up a company: the products, the ideas, infrastructure and, above all, the people who work there. And we are particularly proud of that.
We achieve this through the successful and appreciative cooperation of our diverse team, which masters everyday challenges with a lot of passion, new ideas, personal responsibility, and a lot of fun. We would be delighted if we could inspire you to join our team.
What can you expect from us?
Of course, we offer all the important things like regulated working hours, hybrid workplace design, good pay, and numerous benefits. But more importantly, we see ourselves as a team. We care about every one of our more than 80 team members - worldwide. Every person in the team is important to us because each person makes a valuable contribution to our overall success. We offer a work culture characterized by openness, respect, honesty, appreciation, and acceptance of responsibility. We know that not every day is perfect; whether professional or personal.
If all these aspects are also important to you and you would like to work with us to inspire not only our customers but above all our team and promote our brand, then we should definitely get to know each other. We are looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to immediately strengthen our team in Germany or the Netherlands. The weekly working hours are flexible from part-time (min 25h/week) to full-time to be discussed.
What else do we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Hybrid working - office home base is Frankfurt am Main/or The Hague
- Flexible working hours
- Collegial working environment and relaxed team spirit
- Modern work equipment, software tools and agile methodologies
- Transparent, appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Cooperation in an international team
What does your working day look like?
- Strategic development and conception of marketing strategies, our corporate design, the entire brand and corporate website
- Development of communication strategies for each occasion, addressee, and channel
- Modelling of structures and processes of the entire marketing mix
- Conception and implementation of campaigns as well as associated reporting
- Steering of SEO, traffic increase of all relevant channels as well as conversion and lead generation
- Close cooperation with HR to strengthen the employer branding as well as support and implementation in internal and external communications
- Own responsibility cooperation with the specialist departments to develop campaigns and templates as well as communication content
- Administrative responsibility for the respective social media channels
- Conception and implementation of customer and employee events, trade fair appearances, etc.
- Participation in internal projects
What are we looking for?
- Ideally, you have a degree with a focus on marketing or communication and can demonstrate several years of professional experience or a commercial apprenticeship with corresponding further training
- Extensive experience of lead campaigns in the B2B business for IT software solutions
- Creativity, a feel for trends and details as well as excellent communication skills are your greatest strengths
- Knowledge of content management systems and analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Passion and pleasure in building and developing structures and processes in marketing
- Analytical and business understanding as well as the ability to work in a team and willingness to perform
- Open-minded personality and willingness to make decisions
- Independent, goal-oriented, and self-reliant way of working
- Occasional willingness to travel
- German or Dutch and English spoken and written
What is our hiring process?
- Send us your CV with references as a PDF and details of your salary expectations and when you could start.
- We do not require an extra cover letter.
- Send your documents to: email@example.com
- We will confirm receipt of your documents and you will hear back from us very soon.
- We will conduct the interviews via team call at the beginning and then in person.
- We are quick in our decisions and finalize everything in the digital signature process.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
For information and questions about the position, please contact our HR-Manager Lisanne Bischoff +49 6142 301 80 815.