Technical Project Manager (f/m/d)
Our company has been very successful in the European market as a software service provider for security and smart card systems for over 15 years. Our group of companies offers the perfect software for the management of the life cycle of ID cards, smart cards, and access authorizations for internal and external persons as well as the management of visitors and partner companies. The data security of our customers as well as a smart usability is always in the focus of our quality claim and all at ID-ware contribute daily with a lot of commitment and joy to the successful achievement of this claim. Our trusting and cooperative partnership with our well-known customers from various market segments as well as an appreciative and open corporate culture form the foundation and confirm us in our further development and contribute significantly to the growth of the company.
As a result, we are looking for immediate reinforcement for our team in Rüsselsheim.
What do we offer
- Flexibility at work - both working hours and working environment (on site / at home).
- Scope for innovative ideas and further training opportunities.
- International team.
- Workplace is well equipped with state-of-the-art modern tools and agile methodologies.
- Collegial working environment and relaxed team spirit.
- Transparent and open corporate culture with the goal of your personal development and the company a bit further, every day.
- On-the-job training.
- A performance related salary.
- Free drinks.
- Employee events.
- Technical project management as well as independent participation in projects.
- Consulting and modeling of business processes around the management and smart cards and entitlements.
- Analysis of customer requirements and creation of functional specifications.
- Installation/implementation of our solution in the area of smart card and authorization management.
- Creation of specifications for interfaces based on SOAP/REST/CSV.
- Conduct trainings and prepare application documentation.
- Work together with our support team in the analysis of complex customer specific cases.
What we are looking for
- Degree in Computer Science/Business Informatics/Business Engineering or equivalent.
- Sound experience in project management within software companies.
- Experience in consulting and implementation of customized software solutions.
- Basic knowledge of web servers and databases as well as basic programming skills.
- Strong communication, cooperation, and teamwork skills.
- Strong customer and service orientation and an economic understanding.
- Pleasure in continuous development as well as a systematic and independent working style.
If our job advertisement has raised your interest and you would like to join us in making the world a little smarter for our customers every day, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your application documents in pdf format together with information about your earliest start date and the salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact our Team Leader, Mr. Strudthoff directly: email@example.com
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
ID-ware Deutschland GmbH
Manganstrasse 5, 65428 Rüsselsheim, Germany