Quality Assurance Intern
Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer or software related field.
- Assist Senior QA Engineers in manual testing and writing automated test scripts.
- Execute test scripts using testing automation tools like Selenium, Katalon, Jmeter, Appium, Load Runner, Ranorex, Lambda etc.
- Develop communication skills along with group work capabilities for performing assigned tasks within the corporate office setting.
- Identify anomalous test results/instruments performance.
- Analyze test results and provide recommendations for performance improvements.
- Be involved in creating test cases, documenting them and executing the test cases in JIRA.
What do we offer?
- Internship leading to permanent position in a rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to work with multinational clients in an international environment.
- Be a part of an international team.
- Flexible working hours in a healthy environment.
- Opportunities to further develop your skills by participating in company sponsored internal or external technical courses.