Number Of Positions
Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer or software related field.
3-4 years of experience in relevant field.
- OOP, C#, .Net Core, Windows Desktop development, WCF Web Services, WPF
- ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Json, XML
- SQL Server query optimization and stored procedures
- Will be responsible for development (create applications from scratch, configure existing systems), support and maintenance of applications Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverable in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid understanding of how desktop/web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices Capable of investigating and developing skills in new technologies.
- Work with standard tools such as Visual Studio, GIT, SourceTree, Jira, SQL Management Studio. Good understanding of SOLID Design principles.
- Windows Desktop Application Development in C# Must be a quick learner and a good troubleshooter.
- Analytical and Problem Solving and able to work in a team-oriented environment.
What do we offer?
- A career-oriented position in a rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to work with multinational clients in an international environment.
- Be a part of an international team.
- Opportunities to further develop your skills by participating in company sponsored internal or external technical courses.