Front End Developer
Number Of Positions
Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer or software related field.
3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Has extensive practice with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), SOLID Principles and Design Patterns.
- Expert in designing scalable systems and working with N-Tier architectures.
- Professional experience developing using .Net Core a plus.
- Has technical mindset, analytical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Has a sense of ownership and pride in your work and its impact on the company’s success.
- Optimize and troubleshoot .Net applications for maximum performance, scalability, and availability.
- Work with other IT professionals in the company in order to determine needs for new software, platforms and applications.
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions.
- Pay attention to system integration, sustainability and feasibility.
- Manage all phases of technology development.
- Provide technical consultancy and assistance to other teams in the company.
- Conduct technical and architecture training within team.
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement.
- Adhere to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility etc.
What do we offer?
- A career-oriented position in a rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to work with multinational clients in an international environment.
- Be a part of an international team.
- Opportunities to further develop your skills by participating in company sponsored internal or external technical courses.